titles are easier than actual blogposts
writing an actual blog-post proved tricky, despite promises that I would do so. I’m unsure of how to sum up a varied and confusing and mostly-excellent time, especially as my writing style, much like my general existence, is both painfully sardonic and much too awkward. here are some titles of things I tried and failed to write.
1. I should never have sacrificed that goat: why attempts at witchcraft only lead to God punishing you and your ipod
2. … and Part 2: when finding that your ipod still works makes you question your atheism?
3. Why Forgetting To Eat Could Be The Diet For You!
4. Only in Ontario: best friends out of context still make one feel at home
5. Narcissism 101, or ‘Why I’m The Best Person I Know’
6. I thought a man was cuddling a tiny pug-puppy, but it was a cup of coffee: how this sums up my entire Montréal experience
7. Thoughts on your post-adolescent bigotry: maybe, if you think it SOUNDS offensive, that’s because it IS offensive.
8. The Food Revolution: Lentils of the World, UNITE!
9. Visiting Vermont: how USA Border Control taking you into a side-room and trying to make you answer questionnaires in Portuguese can be somewhat distressing?
10. Canada is beautiful, and though I miss some things, life-right-now is pretty nice: reminding oneself of that whilst eating yoghurt
11. North Americans (and others?!) apparently spell 'yoghurt' as 'yogurt': this is a godless place